Wednesday, August 12, 2009

cant wait :)

well..theres two reasons why i named this post "cant wait".

1. i want to lose weight

i have a big day this coming December and i want to look my best. i don't want to look frumpy and fat and awful.i want to be stunning and i want to have the ability to choose whatever i want to wear without worrying about the size and all...so.. i decided to do something. all this while I've been trying to cut down my food intake etc..but i FAILED miserably :(. but fret not everyone~! I'm calling in professional help and tomorrow i have an appointment with that person. i will tell u all about it in a few days after i get the answers. believe it or not..i think i am at my heaviest now, and its been a long time since i weight myself. so..tomorrow..well, I'm preparing for the worst tomorrow ie: being at my heaviest. but..I'm turning it all around and hope, come December i at least shed a few pounds and look good for the "thing" on December hehehe. so my Dear Lovely Readers, I'm asking for your support and lets pray that i can do this :) amin..

the sweet thing is.. Mr F never complains that I'm fat or whatever. he gets worried if i don't eat..when I'm on my crazy diet mood..i x eat much and he gets worried.hehehe gile sweet la Mr. F tu~! but..what I'm doing now is for myself and also for my future. i don't want to get caught up with a disease or having to go trough early menopause because of my weight. so..I'm stopping myself and i have to also stop living in denial.i look really fat in photos etc..so, Allah..give me strengh :)

2. December

i cant wait for december to come..long way to go but still cant wait~! by then i hope that i have a comfy job ie: that pays resonably and not hisap darah org~! lose weight and taking a big step in my life. i've actually been waiting for it for a long time now..and i still cant believe its happening. i hope everything will go smoothly. i look at my friends pictures of their big day..i get jelouse and xcited as i cant wait for mine. i cant image what mine would look like because theres no planning yet..but surely..after raya..it will be confirmed :) so..folks, just wait for the announcement :)

so.. jom BUAT KERJA :P

check in later n wish me luck~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck lili...mesti bley nye..
mari bersama-sama menjalani gaya hidup sihat !